Sunday, July 13, 2008

New KnitScene!

The Fall issue of Knitscene is out!






It is now in a larger format, which I think it is great. There are several interesting projects in the issue, but there's one that I am particularly fond of:






This is the Matryoshka Stole. I love the design, I love the beads, I love the size. What I really love is that it is knit in our own Valley Yarns Stockbridge! But what makes this even better is that it was designed and knit by Cirilia who works for us in the store, has designed for us and has model in our catalog!


Even more exciting - Cirilia is profiled in Knitscene's "One Cool Knitter" feature.



If you haven't picked up the fall issue yet, stop by the store or you can order it on-line.

Oh, and for those of you intrigued by that sweet capped sleeved sweater Cirilia is wearing in the article, I know where you can get it! It's the Gallery Jacket, and it's also designed by Cirilia. The yarn is our own Valley Yarns Sheffield.


Congratulations Cirilia! We are very excited for you!

Kathy

1 comment:

Cirilia said...

Thanks!! Stockbridge rocks!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites